Immaculate Conception School is committed to combining technology with a structured learning environment to prepare students for the 21st century. This commitment includes proper use of technological tools and skills in an active and enriching classroom and lab experiences for each student.
-Our computer lab features 25 iMac computers, 35 iPads, and a full-time Technology Teacher/Coordinator
-All classrooms have both wired and wireless internet connections featuring speeds of 100 Mbps
-Interactive SmartBoards are in every classroom and use the latest Notebook software
-Learning programs and software being utilized by students
- ReadyGEN: is an integrated and well-balanced approach to reading and writing instruction for Grades K-8 classrooms. Authentic texts with modeling and teacher-directed activities drive learning and motivate readers.
- Mathletics: used by 4.6 million students nationwide. Mathletics is engaging, supportive and targeted to state-based standards including the Common Core, TEKS, and MAFS.
- Accelerated Reader (AR): is the most popular and successful reading product of all time. Makes essential reading practice more effective for every student. Personalized reading practice to each student's current level. Manages all reading activities, assess students' reading with four types of quizzes, and builds a lifelong love of reading and learning.
- MobyMax: find and fix learning gaps with the power of personalized learning. Adaptive curriculum creates an individualized education plan for each student.
- Hooked on Phonics: Over 5 million children have learned to read using Hooked on Phonics. Nurture your child's reading and confidence with the right blend of interactive learn-to-read tools! The award-winning Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Program is based on research, approved by the Children’s Reading Foundation, and designed in conjunction with leading educators, renowned authors, and most importantly, parents.